Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 22: Talking to Family

I woke up tired, and I considered going to the SF office, but Tayler was in Mountain View after who knows how long, and I went to MTV instead, just making it to the last shuttle. I caught up with Tayler for half an hour during the day, but the rest of the time there were so many urgent requests that I stuck to my desk - including eating my lunch at my desk.

At 6pm, Sunil and I went to the Google store where I bought a Google wallet! :) And then we had dinner at Charlie's. Sunil had to go back and pack because he's going to fly out tomorrow. The plan was that he'd check out and leave his luggage at my apartment before leaving as well.

Sunny didn't come over today, and it just feels really empty and quiet. I miss her. I was working too, and nearly finished my work when I skyped with family!

Skype.

I use Skype on my phone because I can't download it onto my laptop - since it's not 'work related'. I skyped for the longest time with Anishaa with glimpses of Ma, and then with father. It was so great to talk to them! :) I miss home :(

Real tired now, sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment