Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 23: Another lost earring :(

Sunil came here early in the morning with his luggage, left it here and then we took a cab to the SF office. We had breakfast there and then I took the 9.40am shuttle out to Mountain View.

I got lots of work done in the morning. I had to sit with Andrew to get a whole load of complex Analytics questions answered, and it took an hour! Some more work later, I got lunch with Pratt, Rahul and this girl called Tina who I'm meeting for the first time, but has been in Google for as long as I have. Post lunch, Rahul and I got chai and gave a lot of attention to the dogs near the shoreline. I came back, had a meeting with Rohit and then I was back at the technical team's side to have my questions answered. Paul (not my gay friend, another Paul) was there with his Huskie.

I left work early because Sunil's stuff was at my apartment and he needed to repack and leave from here. We stepped out for dinner - to Amici's pizza at King's and 4th and joined Harini and Karthik, It was a fun dinner, but I lost one of my favourite earrings :( :( :( It started raining while we were at dinner, and I hunted for it in the rain as well and I didn't find it :( Boo hoo!

Sunil and I came back to my apartment, and while Sunil re-packed, I did my laundry and oiled my hair. Sunil left at about 10.30 and then I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment