Tuesday, August 30, 2011

23

We woke up super early, checked out and drove to office in silence. Sas had an early morning meeting to catch, and he told me he'd call me in the evening to coordinate going back.

Work.

I didn't get much work done, lack of sleep and general irritation. Sas and I met at about 11, which was a good break, and we were both getting annoyed at work, so we thought to leave early. It was his last day in office, so while he was wrapping things up is when I got a little work done. He was going to be on vacation for the rest of the week! I got work done when I went to his building and worked! So funny. :D

Google photobooth.

Sas and I ran into the Google Photobooth in his building, and took hazar crack photos. Good fun! :) We also went on the Google slide and slid down from one floor to the other :)

Little relaxing-ness.

We left office at about 4p.m. and came back to the Santa Clara apartment, and I finished the rest of my work there. I took a nice short nap after that and when I woke up, Sas and I went and got dinner - something like subs we ate, and then Sas went to his cousin's house while I took 2 meetings from home and then slept off.

No comments:

Post a Comment