Wednesday, August 31, 2011

22

I went to went to work in the shuttle, worked hard all day and then came back relatively early - I was back by 6p.m.

Baylands Park.

I drove to go meet Sas and his cousins at Baylands park. We strolled around and talked for a bit, and then went and picked up Mrin from Starbucks in Palo Alto. From there, we drove to Sunny's place for a party that she'd invited us to and that I had confirmed in the morning to her that we would go to.

Party.

The party was awesome - Sunny's friends are so enthusiastic and fun! Mostly Googlers. This girl Carolyn had baked a cake, and it was YUMMY! I remember the names Andre and Jon from the party because they were dancing and making us all laugh. Andre in fact is a big fan of Daler Mehendi's song Tunak Tunak, and he performed it for us!!! OMG it was soooooo cute! :D Sunny's roommate Tiffany was there too, and so was a friend of hers, Laura. I met Tiffany's dog, Louis for the first time at the party. Cute little thing he is. :) Everyone was drinking and dancing, and it was a lot of fun. Mrin was being a superstar with all her dancing and she was being cute and entertaining :) We played a lot of Bollywood songs and people commented on the changing clothes and the dancing etc. :) That is also when Mrin discovered the magic of "Sheila ki jawani" :D

Best bed in the world.

Everyone was staying at Sunny's place, so Sunny worked out the logistics, at the end of which I got her bed. And OHHH MYYYY GODDDD, the bed was so suuuper soft! I felt like I melted into sleep - as if I was sinking into butter! Wow. (Mental note to invest a lot of money in a kickass bed!).

Next day was still going to be a workday! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment