Wednesday, August 10, 2011

34

Viva Las Vegas.

I have to say it again - I felt like I was in a movie. Everything was so grand, so unreal, like a movie set. Hats off to all the effort that was put into it! Definitely worth one visit, although I'm not sure about revisiting. :)

Mrin finally got to Vegas, and we all sat around talking and resting for a bit. Then, we stepped out to take pictures and walk along the strip and get some food, and get tickets to the shows we wanted to go to. We checked out the dancing fountains at Bellagio, we had lunch at Paris, and collected our tickets from New York New York, because we were going to watch a show there. Cirque du soleil, Zumanity. Then we all walked back to the hotel. We were really tired and sleepy. We slept.

If we'd got tickets for the earlier show, we'd have missed Cirque du soleil. Because we slept for about 3 hours straight. Then we all showered, got dressed, and went to New York New York.

Cirque du soleil.

I guess I'd heard so much about them, I wasn't as impressed as all that. They were splendid, of course! I didn't really connect with their concept though. Well done, et al, but they didn't really HAVE me. Good show, and great fun nonetheless. Then we went and had dinner at a restaurant inside New York New York... and that's when we heard music playing really loud. We quickly polished off our food, and move towards the sound, and there's a crowd there, surrounding people doing dance-offs. We watched for a while, smiling. And then we joined.

Dancing.

Is the best thing EVER! Mrin and I danced for about 3 hours straight, while Sas wandered off and did some gambling. Man, we danced and danced and danced. People joined and left, they danced with us and watched us, and not too long after, us two Indian girls in dresses were giving everyone a run for their money. ;) It was sooo much fun!!!! I haven't danced like that in AGES! So rejuvenating!

Then we went to OG and spent a couple of hours there. OG is a strip club (yes, gasp and be shocked, everyone) - it is totally something you should do once in your life sometime! It's an interesting experience... and good fun, I should say. :D

We got back at 5am. We then slept, because we had to wake up and get set to leave to the airport!!

No comments:

Post a Comment