Sunday, August 28, 2011

27

The feeling of vagueness.

I woke up at 7 in the morning, feeling vague and super lethargic. I woke up in time to say hello to Angadh, who left at 7a.m. The rest of us continued sleeping till 1.30p.m.

Awakening.

When we woke up and got ready in slow motion, we decided to head to the SF zoo. We got pretty hungry before we actually got TO the zoo (at 4p.m.), so we stopped and ate at Joe's pizza, which was on the same road as the zoo. We finished lunch, by which time the zoo was shut (it shuts at 5p.m.). Darn moment.

Ze Lake.

We then went to lake Merced which wasn't exactly that big a lake or anything, but had lots of birds around. Sas paradise. :) We met a birder there who talked to us about where we should go and see birds, etc. We saw a couple of hummingbirds and a great blue heron. Some bird-watching later, we walked out of the garden area of the lake, and were out near the parking lot, at the picnic spot looking place. Mrin and I began to climb benches and walls and took lots of random photos. We took jumping photos, and made the boys also take pictures like that. Crackness! :D

Nee and Venky's.

Then we went back to the hotel, got changed, and went to Nee and Venky's for Venky's birthday dinner. Tyler and Niranjan were there too. Nice bunch. We ate, drank and laughed a lot. Tyler and Niranjan left, and then suddenly I was totally plastered. Threw up and everything :( I don't remember anything beyond that point in the night. We all stayed there that night, and Venky and Gapa went to the hotel and stayed there, while Nee, Mrin, Sas and I stayed at Nee's. I was told the next morning that I was talking in my sleep, saying I couldn't breathe, and saying that I was flying. :| How embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment