Thursday, August 11, 2011

32

Monday bloody Monday.

I was tired the ENTIRE day, like my body and mind refused to coordinate with each other. I got work done, but just about. I was irritable. And I was super tired and super stressed. Mrin cam to office though, and she met her Googler friends. I felt bad I couldn't show her around more enthusiastically though. She loved Google, and she sat with me while I worked the whole day.

I felt better when I came back though, and my camera was working, which made me happy. Haven't taken photos with my camera for a while! Will start again. I uploaded the L.A. and Napa Valley photos, so those should be uploaded online and shared soon :) Look out for 'em!

Mrin and I talked for a short while while I was working and then she fell asleep. And not too long after, I shut my laptop and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment