Thursday, August 4, 2011

37

The tiredness and the irritability was explained. Let me just say men are lucky.

Workday was alright, Rachel was on vacation and I saw practically only 5 seconds of Liz, and she won't be here till next Wed! :O I unexpectedly missed Rachel.

It was a fairly low day, and I spent a lot of time talking to Billy and Paul all through the day. I met their new dog, Nala. Very beautiful Huskie. In fact, she's a half-wolf, or so her papers (?) say. Her one eye is blue as ice, and the other is the colour of dark honey. It's pretty stunning, if she makes eye contact with you. But I guess it looks graceful on her because she's such a beautiful, dainty dog. It would look completely freaky on a human.

Talking to Paul and Billy (who are married to each other, remember) is so great. For one, they have a not-completely-California perspective, they're really helpful, they are curious about India, they are gay so they have a different perspective in that sense. So, all in all, it makes for very interesting conversations with them. In a strange way, it's completely and absolutely normal to me that they're together, and I can't picture it any other way at this time. :)

The credit card incident.

I was a fool about my credit card, it didn't strike me to pay the bill and get off the limit so my credit card wouldn't be declined anymore. I did that.

And now.

I got an email saying some fraud activity had been detected on my Google Corporate Card, so I can't use it now!! :(

Anyway, work got done, I got dinner (ate relatively less) in office with Sas, we came back and chilled for a bit, and I then went back and spoke to my teammates for a bit, and also planned out the Vegas weekend. Sas is coming too, and we meet Mrin there!!! :) :) :)

Cannot wait! Must sleep now though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment