Sunday, August 28, 2011

26

Groan.

I woke up at 9, with a strong memory of having thrown up, and the sides of my stomach aching. I talked to Nee for a bit over chai and then cleaned her sheets, which had my puke on them :| We went to the laundry mart and cleaned them out by washing them in the machine.

Food and frolic.

We then went to the thai place at the corner of their street for lunch - it was Mrin, Sas, Gapa, Venky, Nee and me. Basically we ate while the quilts were getting washed. Awkwardness :|

Gapa, Sas, Mrin and I went back to the hotel and rested for a bit, then went to Fort Mason. We walked along the sea there, taking bird photos. Mrin and I were doing the Sound of Music 'I am 16 going on 17 dance', clicking our heels and generally dancing on the road, acting crack. We also watched an old lady feeding the birds. Good fun, very peaceful evening.

We made a pit stop for Gapa to change at his place. Then we walked to near his house to get dinner. We went to this place called Delarosa, but they had a long wait, so we kept walking around. While we waited, we took a walk down the street, and bumped into movie theatre. We decided to change our dinner plans and we watched the Rise of the Planet of the Apes instead. Our dinner was junk theatre food :)

After the movie, we dropped Gapa off, then went back to the hotel and slept.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better!! Take care!

    Completely up-to-date with your blog.. Addicted to it actually!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY :) I'm updating it now, 2 weeks behind still! Keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete