Wednesday, August 17, 2011

28

Friday rush.

I woke up and went to work as usual. I was supposed to come back and move all our stuff to SF, to the hotel (Sheraton) that Sas had booked via Google. Finally, we ended up renting a car, and Gapa and Sas came to the corp apartment. Mrin and I quickly packed, and set out with them. I had to finish work so after we dropped off all our stuff at the hotel (which didn't have internet in the room!!!!!), and went to Gapa's place. I finished off working there. Angadh came there that evening and met us. :) It was so good to see him! He brought some cookies along.

All that jazz.

After hanging around at Gapa's talking, drinking a little and laughing, we got hungry and we hunted for a place to eat but everything was shut. We hunted and hunted some more, and on Fisherman's Wharf we found a jazz bar. Unfortunately their kitchen was shut by then, so after one drink, we stepped out and ate at an In-N-out across the road. We went back to the jazz bar, where there was good music, some wine and a lot of drunk people. it was a happy, merrymaking party. I liked their music so much, I bought their CD. We were there until about 2a.m. and then we went back to the hotel and all 5 of us slept there.

No comments:

Post a Comment