Wednesday, August 10, 2011

33

Sas left at 8am. He'd booked his tickets separately from us because he joined us later. But, he was going to reach at the same time that we were. He got stopped and scanned and re-scanned at the airport for not having a passport. :| But he was eventually let through. The experience traumatised him though. I was afraid, very afraid.

Mrin and I slept a bit, woke up, packed, checked out, and left to the airport. We got in -- I wasn't even asked for my passport! :D Weird. We'd gotten there 2 hours early though, so we ate, chatted, and waited.

Flight back.

I thought I'd sleep on the flight, but I didn't Mrin and I kept watching trailers, and I had kept my eyes open to see the Grand Canyon in case we flew over it. But we didn't see it :( Sigh, didn't sleep also because of it. :D

Back.

After a little bit of hunting for each other at the airport, we came back in the afternoon around 3pm, packed all our stuff, I did laundry, we sat around, went to have dinner, and just chilled out all evening. We were really tired, so we went to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment