Thursday, September 1, 2011

21

Morning morning.

We all managed to wake up on time to go to work.

But - Sas, Mrin and I drove from Sunny's place to the corp apartment. We had a yummy breakfast at Peet's Tea and Coffee in Rivermark. Absolutely yummm bagels!

For the rest of the day, I worked from the apartment. Mrin and Sas packed all of Sas's things while I worked, and then with Sas breathing down my neck (:P), I booked a hotel in SF for Mrin and me for the weekend and the next week. Sas went to his cousin's for lunch, and Mrin and I got an hour to ourselves and talked our hearts out to each other :) I also finally spoke to Lakshman! Mrin did laundry while I was finishing work (thanks Mrin!!) and I eventually managed to finish my work by about 7. We packed up ALL our things really quickly - emptied out the apartment.

Evening.

Mrin went to her friend's house in Palo Alto for a barbeque and sleepover party. Sas and I shifted out of the corp apartment, and spoke to Sophie on our way out who apologized for the inconvenience (!). We moved his, Mrin's AND my stuff to the hotel I'd booked - Hotel Rex. It was a lot of stuff, and I was glad we'd kept the car to shift and everything. The hotel was really interesting by the way - fairly small but very creative! And the staff was super nice and friendly :)

Then Sas and I went for dinner with Gapa to Delarosa, and we loved it! Nice crowd, great music and amazing food! :) We finished and got back to the hotel at 1a.m., and eventually parked the car for $20 for 8 hours, and slept at the hotel. Dead beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment