Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 11: Meeting "them"

Today was a really busy day at work, but I finished it off. I was supposed to meet Sas's cousin and her husband in the evening, and I did!

I also met Allan and Abhay for lunch - we went to Madras Cafe and had dosa and masala tea! :) Also, turns out Abhay is from VNS!! And so we talked about folks from school - he's in Natasha's (Iciri's sister's) batch from school! What a small world! :D

Dinner.

At first, I was a tad nervous. Oh man, but Sugathri is AWESOME! I had such a good time hanging out with her and Kalyan! They came and picked me up from work and then we went for dinner to this Thai restaurant. We talked for quite a while - they are very sweet and real fun. Post dinner, they actually came all the way and dropped me off at my apartment in SF even though they live in Santa Clara, which is an hour away! We talked for a bit even at the apartment, and then they left.

Gosh, SO much fun! We talked about all kinds of things. :) They're both so cute!

Tomorrow is going to be a long, long day. It's a holiday in India ! Which means extra work for me! :! Phew!!

Also - this is the first day in the week when Sunny was not here and I was all alone at home. So miss her! :( She's gone to some party and not coming back tonight. The house feels khaali. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment