Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 14: A Sunday To Remember!

Oh, it was SUCH a beautiful day! After the rain, rain and more rain yesterday, it was finally a bright, sunny day. Absolutely beautiful!

First thing I did when I woke up was check my email and then Sunny and I went out for brunch to this awesome place called Pomelo. Such good food - I totally pigged out! :) I had a Seatle brunch - they had one from all over the globe! It was fantastic! After brunch, Sunny and I went to her friend John's house and we were there for about half an hour while Sunny left some of her stuff there and we spoke to John.

After, Sunny and I went to Union Square to shop. We shopped at Ross and then went to buy me red jeans - which I found, but they were only until my ankle, and I wanted longer ones. So I didn't buy. If I'm spending $100, I may as well buy something that's exactly what I want. I also tried on red lipstick at the Mac store to see if it suits me, because I'm all for red all of a sudden. I wish there were more red clothes in the stores - I would love to buy some red tops. And some orange ones too!

I bought a Ghiraedelli chocolate (my first one!) at a random store where Sunny stopped to buy an energy bar because she was hungry.

And then Sunny and I went on (the world famous!) cable car :) It was fun! Where we got off though, it was super scenic - the sun was setting, the sky was bright, and the breeze was light. It was SUCH a beautiful day! :)

We walked and met Caarolyn, and the three of us went to a Thai restaurant for dinner. Rahul, Uma and Sriparna were supposed to join, but they weren't able to find parking, so they just went back. The three of us ate there though - AMAZING food. I had fresh crab with garlic noodles, and it was soooooo yummy!

After, Sunny and I took a bus back to our place, and it was fun again. Sunny is so much fun! :)

Came back to the apartment, talked to Smitha for a bit - she's off to Utah tomorrow, and then slept off.

No comments:

Post a Comment