Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 5: Working from home

As you can imagine. Double back to previous post for more info.

I woke up -- absolutely unable to remember how I paid the cab guy (although I'm fairly sure I paid in cash), NOT remembering how I got upstairs and into my apartment. I threw up some more. Miserable. Headache was not so bad though. Hero that I am, I logged in to work at 9am! But I was working from home. I talked to Sas who screamed at me to get some food into my system even though I was throwing up even water.

It was raining incessantly - it hasn't stopped raining since I got here - and since I'm on the 14th floor (yes, my new apartment is on the 14th floor, it's pretty awesome) the wind was howling all day. Little creepy. :P I took a short nap and I was all better. I ordered in for a pizza and ate it. Portions here are crazy - so basically there's loads of pizza still lying in the fridge. :)

I finished work and then Chris said he and Georgia were at a bar, in case I wanted to join. I also spoke to Kalpi who said she was going out clubbing, and asked if I wanted to join. Sunny asked if I'd go over to her place this evening. I ditched all of that and finished work, talked to Sas for a short bit and I'm gonna sleep now, 'cause I'm so tired. Got a train to catch to go to Sunny's place tomorrow!

Gnite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment