Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 12: Friday Blues

I worked SO much today, SO MUCH and I was annoyed during the first half because I met my manager and I was told he also didn't know about the communication I received in terms of postponing all the trainings etc. that I had come for. Frustrating.

I also gave him the big news.

Other than that, Billy, Paul, Chris, Rahul and I went to Plymouth for Taco Friday and it was GREAT Tacos! I also met Tanya who came to office to meet me. I met Kommu too, who was hanging out with Tanya. Oh and turns out Navin Rao is also in Mountain View! He's traveling back on the same day as me too! Cool, huh?

I then got most of my work done, but was still swamped and frustrated, so Sunny told me to step out with her. Went out with her to Castro street and had a beer. We were with Karen and Pam and they have both previously worked with Sunny. Pleasant evening out. :)

We both came back to office and took the shuttle back and I finished my work. We talked to my roommate and Sunny's now asleep and I'm going to sleep now too. Plan is to be at MOMA by 10.30am tomorrow with Georgia, Sims, Rahul and his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment