Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 7: Lazy-ish Sunday

What a fun day today! I didn't do anything substantial. Here's what the day was like:

Sunny and I woke up, did laundry and chilled for a bit. I talked to Sas a little. Then Sunny and I went to Castro for brunch. We ate southern brunch, and I was FREEZING throughout because I didn't dress very warm, and SF winds are crazy cold! I didn't enjoy the area as much as I should've because I was so cold. Unfortunate.

We drove back and parked downstairs again, and I slept for a bit while Sunny finished laundry, then I woke up, spoke to Mrin, oiled my hair and finished laundry and then Sunny went out to re-park her car, and came back sad when she discovered she'd got a parking ticket! :( Booooo! :(

I took a shower, then Sunny and I re-parked the car in the guest parking for free thanks to the nice girl at the reception, and then walked to this awesome sushi bar. We ate and drank and talked a lot there, and the bartenders were nice :) BUT there was a creepy guy sitting next to us, and that was just uncomfortable. The bartender girl kept giving us good recommendations and nice food, and the bartender guy kept walking by to sort of check on us by conversing with the creep. Sweet of him.

Sunny and I walked back, watched some shows and talked for a bit and slept.

2 comments: