Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 6: Awesome Saturday

I woke up relatively early in the morning, took a Caltrain to Mountain View -- went to Sunny's place where she and her friends and I packed all her stuff and shifted it to storage. We all hadn't eaten anything, and we were just doing all this work until 4pm. Sunny drove a moving truck! :D Awesome, huh? I drove Sunny's beamer while she was driving the moving truck.

Korean Barbeque.

Since we were all so hungry, we decided to get some Korean bbq at 4pm, once we got done. And we ATE and ATE and ATE. Oh man, I haven't eaten that much in one sitting my entire life, I think! I didn't talk for the first hour that we were there, while I wolfed down the food. After that, I calmed down a little. It was such great food - all the meats, the green tea, the fantastic spread of veggies, oh man, I enjoyed it SO much! Sighhhh :) I'm in love all over again (with food!) :D

Getting back to SF.

I got Sunny to get some of her stuff to my place, and we got in the car and drove back to SF. Sunny has an injured knee, so this was pretty taxing on her, but a shower later, she was good to go! :) She even did one load of laundry at my place! We got ready to head out for drinks.

Thirsty Bears Brewery.

Since I'd bailed on Chris the previous day, we had planned to meet today. He, Sunny and I went to this brewery, which was really nice, and we had some vanilla beer and Sunny had a couple o cocktails. It was peaceful, all of us just chilled out for a bit, and then Chris went off to a dancing party - for which he said he'd bought a costume! :)

Fun evening! And then Sunny and I got back, got dressed for bed and slept by 12.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment