Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 18: The Lost Earring

The day was odd, I should say. I was in a weird delirious-ish state, but I was getting so much work done! The boy was sick and annoyed with me, and I missed an important meeting today, which was a bad thing :| It completely slipped my mind - which I feel terrible about. Also looks like my trip will be extended till end of April.

In the evening, I left office early - at 4.45pm (record-breaking stuff) and reached the apartment by 6pm. Sunil Rao also came back with me, and turns out he has an apartment in the same building! Cool coincidence! I went with him to Coach where he bought bags for himself and Bon, and then went with him to the Apple store (so pretty!) and he bought her an iPod. We both then went for a dinner of burgers - where lo and behold, we ran into Akshaya. Hyd Googlers are everywhere, and you bump into them everywhere, no matter what part of the world you're in, it seems like! Finished dinner and walked back home and I was online after. Sunny got back, again hungry and with no dinner in her stomach.

A bit of mailing, a bit of blogging, a bit of hanging around online like a jobless idiot, a bit of complaining to Sas and a bit of annoyance.

Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment