Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 15: Hunger Games

Paul had very sweetly invited me to join him and his team for a movie - Hunger Games, and today was it! Turns out there were extra tickets, so I ended up not buying one. This makes up for me missing the Hyd offsite I guess! ;) Lol.

Anyway, I woke up late because I was going to work out of the SF office today. Enough sleep made the difference, I think. I felt a lot better today, and looked a lot better today too! Worked out of SF and had my lunch meeting. Also met with Paul, Popper, Shira, Michael and Kevin who are now working out of there. Took like, one break through the day though, because I had to finish by 5pm to go watch the movie.

Movie at Kabuki.

We went to Kabuki for the movie, which is a theatre that serves alcohol - so I drank before and during the movie. BAD idea, because I wanted to go pee! There was no interval, even though it was a 2.5 hour long movie, so I reached point of desperation. It was a tad miserable, yes.

The movie was alright - too hyped, I thought. It's big here right now. But it was fun going with all these folks! I took a cab back because Sunny was already waiting for me at the apartment, plus I was too lazy to find public transport back.

I got home, oiled my hair, did my laundry and got stuff together to go to the gym in the morning - I will now exercise everyday, no matter what! The decision has been made!!

Which means I have to wake up real early tomorrow, so I should sleep now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment