Thursday, June 30, 2011

72

Today was a better day.

I actually got a decent amount of work done, without getting too distracted, and I also was able to make enough time in the evening to do non-work stuff. So yea, good thing. I even helped Liz understand some Analytics concepts for her AdWords certification exam.

The Party.

The corporate guest house hosted a party today for the Googlers who were staying in the same guest house as me. I invited Rahul to it, and he got another friend of his, Alex. It was fun, we ate a lot of food, we played some random games including Nintendo Wii and chilled out with the Synergy Corporate guest house folks.

Post party.

Amir, Alex, Rahul and I went to Yo Yo Sushi bar and grill for dinner (that's turning out to be a favourite) and ate and drank and talked and laughed. Came back home, had some tea and chatted a bit more, and then Rahul and Alex left. I've been online since, and I think it's about time I went to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment