Thursday, June 30, 2011

71

Introduction to Sales team.

Today was the big presentation - the introduction to the sales teams who I'm going to support and be working closely with. I was kind of nervous, but it actually went pretty well. Pat was so nice about giving me all the data before hand and doing a dry run between client calls with just me because I asked! At the actual meeting in front of 50-odd people, I started off with something like a joke about how we all knew each other by email address, and we were finally seeing each other for the people we were. So yeah, that was pretty good. (Phew!) :)

Got an "okay" amount of work done, but yeah, could've done better. I just left early today because I wasn't able to get any work done, and I was pretty exhausted. I slept on the shuttle on the way back home!!

Keth and I.

I finally met Keth for the second time today - since I've come here that is. We ended up eating silly food and drinking the night away till we were both fairly high. We talked and talked and talked a lot. About the most random things :) It was so much fun! We tried to convince his brother Sharath to join us for a glass of wine, but he was pretty insistent on not doing so.

Gulp! I got work tomorrow! :P Oooh, but I'm doing laundry, which is a good thing!

Bye Amir. :(

Tonight is Amir's last night here. He's been such a fun roommate, I'm going to miss him quite terribly! He's promised to keep in touch though, and come back before I leave with his wife (maybe) and also to come to India! :) I'm looking forward to meeting him again in the near future. So, yay! :)

Sigh, it'll be quite boring around here without him! :(

Homesickness here and there.

I'm homesick! Can't really say much else to expand on that. My family isn't emailing me back! :( Sniff!

2 comments:

  1. It was GREAT fun... promise to try to come with Deby to india soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yayyyy! You should! Take care, Amir and see you again on Google+ :)

    ReplyDelete