Sunday, June 19, 2011

82

Mr. Flambe.

I fed the fish in the morning, and stared at him through glass for a bit. It was nice, he looked right back at me. Most fish don't understand to do that. This guy's smart! I'll take a picture of him and put it up soon. :)

Laundry day, alone day.

I used the laundry machine here and it is super awesome! I want one like this at home!! It has a dryer and everything. I did laundry, ironed clothes for the week, and then soaked in the tub for a while. Then I stepped out for some sushi dinner, and I preferred that I didn't have any company.

I came back from the sushi dinner place to find a new roommate at home. His name is Amir Shevat, and as Indian as the name sounds, he's Irsaeli. Talked to him for 5 minutes, tended to Mr. Flambe and then came into my room.

In my room I emailed lots of people, and spoke to Mommy. Chatted online with a few people. Merc and Manasa from my team pinged, and it made me so happy to hear from them and get updates on what my team back home is upto.

Very sleepy now, work tomorrow! Zzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment