Friday, June 24, 2011

77

Aah, Friday.

Lot less work to do, and lots of plans shaping up. Ooooh, Allan got me his set of pencils so I could borrow it! So sweet! :)

Here's what happened - I had made plans to go with Divya to Muir woods this evening and then go to SF tomorrow to watch the Gay Pride parade. And then go to Yosemite on Sunday. But that got canned. Elisabeth pinged to tell me to have a blast, and was sad to find out that the plan didn't work out, but happy about my plan B plans for the weekend, and you will soon find out what they are. She's going to NY this weekend.

Since the original plan didn't work, and since I felt the need to do SOMETHING in the evening, I asked Alex, Mike and Jay for suggestions, and we ultimately decided that Castro street it would be! And as it happened, in the most perfectly timed way, Tanya pinged and I asked her to join. We went to Tied House and had a good time chilling with a varied group and a few drinks. It was really great to meet Tanya after so long! :) Even though I didn't know her that well or anything from when she used to work at the Hyderabad office, I knew her, she knew me, and that's all we needed!

And the plan is set for tomorrow - take the Caltrain to SF, watch the parade, go to Alcatraz and maybe go to Fisherman's Wharf. Question mark on Golden Gate bridge and Golden Gate park as well, if we have the time. Will consider Gilroy... or maybe next weekend. Whatever be the case, I'm going armed with my camera!! :)

And I plan to spend Sunday with Mr. Flambe, doing laundry, some work and some alone time to chill out. :)

Allan called a while ago and was aghast that I was home by 10pm and planning to sleep soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment