Sunday, June 12, 2011

89

Rise n Shine.

7am and I was up. Chatted with people who were awake in the other time zone, and then when Gapa woke up, we grabbed a couple of apples and walked out. Went to the supermarket and bought me some cereal and tea. Came back and drank tea in the cool, fresh air in the balcony, and then Gapa left.

Time flies.

I talked to so many people. Family back home, friends back home and friends here. And time just flew by. It was already lunchtime by the time I was finished. Left unpacking to later, and got in the shower. And I finally figured how to change from tub-tap to shower ! Yes - till now I'd been soaking in the tub. (Thanks Mrin!) :)

Lunch.

Had lunch with Keth at YoYo Sushi bar (yummmm food, I tell ya), and then bought some detergent. Came back to my apartment at 4pm, and he helped me discover the laundry machine in the apartment. Sat and talked till Keth's brother came to pick him up.

Unpacking and Ironing.

I unpacked all my things and nicely arranged my closet(s). Then I ironed all my crumpled clothes, and fought the sleep. I love ironing. It's such an awesome stressbuster.

Yes, I'm still fighting sleep. It's 7.30pm and it looks like it's 5pm outside. Gotta say, convenient electricity saving, this! :) Anyhow, I can't fight sleep anymore, and I got work tomorrow, so I'm going to eat and sleep. Unfortunately, I didn't get as much stuff as I wanted to do today done because I was so tired all day and... time seems to be in a friggin bullet train! Work tomorrow's gonna be crazy. Gotta get up early and walk to go catch the shuttle.

And jetlag takes over.......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment