Tuesday, June 21, 2011

81

Drab.

The day today literally crawled. And I really feel like I need more than 24 hours in a day. Maybe I just need to figure out a different way to work, because what I'm doing is not working.

Meetings.

I met a lot of people who I'm going to be working closely with today though. It was great to meet them and talk to them. I feel like some progress is happening, and that's a start! I'm also excited about some of the ideas that some of the people I've spoken to have given me, and I think I can do a lot of good things. I just need to take off. :) I intend to!!

Amir Shevat.

My new roommate is this Israeli guy called Amir (pronounced A-meer) and he is very cool. He's 35 and has traveled to 26 countries! He has 2 kids, and looks like he's completely head over heels in love with his wife. :)

But I kept the conversation slightly short because I had work to finish. Stayed up late finishing work. It's going to be a quiet day at work tomorrow with everyone at the conference! :(

Good the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment