Tuesday, June 21, 2011

80

Empty Office.

The office was eerily quiet today, there was hardly anybody there, everyone was in SF for the conference. I don't know if I'll go tomorrow? It's going to be like that for this whole week. But that also means I have just this one week to finish all the pending stuff, and get up to speed with everything I want to get done! I finished some work, I have lots left to do. L.O.T.S. Three days to go!

I met Mrin's friend Rajiv for lunch today, and he's a really sweet chap. :) I can't wait to see Mrin! And oh, it's such a small world! A friend from Ann Arbor (who I became friends with when she'd visited Hyderabad), Brianna - her friend is this girl called Alexis who also Mrin introduced me via email to! :) Small world!! (Mrin's friends, these guys work for Google, fyi)

Google Store.

First "shopping spree" :D Yes, at Google store where I bought myself 2 tops, a laptop bag, 2 pencils and 2 lip balms. All Google branded. I'm waiting for the Google flip flops stock to come in in 2 weeks, and then I'll buy those too :) I love that store, everything is all Google and you get all the most random things, including pet stuff like collars and bags to keep pets' things when traveling! I'm definitely getting that for Pepper before I leave here!! :)

Phone issues.

I think I lost some pictures that were on my phone! :( Some weird thing happened, and I was at the technical help for an hour! Hopefully I can retrieve those pictures ! :(

Plans.

Planning to go to SF this weekend to watch the Gay Parade. It's supposed to be a must-see event. Should be interesting :) And then there are still plans being built around going to Vegas over the long weekend of July 4th. Maybe I'll go to L.A. to and pay a visit to Jim Morrison's ghost. :) And Disneyland of course! Maybe I should divide it into two trips?

I want to start driving around. Soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment