Saturday, July 2, 2011

70

Long day.

The day started off on a great note. First thing I did was read an email which informed me that I'd been given a peer bonus from one of the teams here, in Mountain View! :) Such a good feeling! I spoke to everyone at home, and things sound great, so it was a nice feeling.

I had a few meetings during the day, I met Rahul and Alex for lunch at Google, I said bye to Amir once again post lunch, and then got back to work. I worked like a crazed dog all day, but I still ended up working until midnight. With a chat break and a dinner break in the middle. The chat break was with Navin Rao, who's finally done with his Dublin trip, and was in Mountain View for just a couple of days. It was really great to meet him and talk to him! :) Some familiar faces are just so good to see! :) Also, Saikat is leaving tomorrow, and it was his last day at the Mountain View office today. :(

Dinner, packing and some.

I went to dinner with Gapa to a Mediterranean place on Castro street, and had really good food! Then we picked up Ashlene, and we came back home. I spoke to Mrin for a while in the car. She's planning her trip here, so I'm all excited ! :)

Anyway, we came back, realised that something with the weekend trip booking was wrong and corrected it, finished working and packing, and talking to Pa and Sas and Mrin, and now I have just 3 hours of sleep to go before the trip, so I am going to crash now.

P.S. - I may not be able to update this often this weekend since I'm going to be in Lake Tahoe and Yosemite :) Byeee!

P.P.S. - I got an email from the corporate housing people, and I switched rooms today too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment