Monday, September 5, 2011

10

Cab to work.

I went to work in a cab from Sunny's place because she was sick and I didn't want to wake her up to get the bike from her. She stayed home.

Work.

I had a fairly good day at work. People know its my last couple of weeks here, so they're being nice, haha. It was Richard's birthday and they all sang for him while I was around. I ate the cake that Annie had made and it was awesome! She was so sweet to share it! I finally got introduced to Joshua, and we used to smile and nod hi all the way until this day :D He found out that I live in the south bay and offered to meet me if I got bored, because he stays in the south bay too. David was talking about putting up posters for his show - I didn't read the poster, and it was a big stack of them which made me think it was a magazine, so I asked him if he was a model! :D I mean, he totally could've been, he's pretty good looking, and he has a metro look working for him. Anyway, he told me it was for a magic show that he was performing, and he was not a model. He showed me some of his magic tricks and it had me totally foxed! He's good! His show is at the end of September.

Back at my desk.

There was a big frenzy because a cube decoration competition was happening, and cubes were being judged the next day. Michael and Shira bought stuff to decorate the cube from the Michaels Arts and Crafts store. Like I said, I want to go there. The theme for the cube decoration was 'around the world' and these guys had decided to go Arctic.

Bowling Alley.

Sunny came to work to have dinner with her parents at Google and do laundry. We had dinner with her parents, and then she did laundry while we chilled at the bowling alley with Avanish, who'd joined us at dinner. By the time we got back though, it was 10p.m. and Sunny told me to just stay at her place again rather than go back so late. So, at her place again! :) She's really not feeling well and she's traveling soon, so I feel bad! :(

worked till 2am cuz its an IN holiday. gotta get up at 7am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment