Monday, September 5, 2011

5

Beautiful Sunday.

I woke up around 9a.m. and brushed my teeth, and met Billy at the bathroom door while I was brushing. :)

Billy cooked bacon and eggs for me for breakfast. He ate with me, and then Paul woke up and ate some bacon too. I took a quick shower while the two of them were reading the paper, and then they walked me to the train stop. I said bye to Athena and Nala before I left. While Billy and Paul were walking with me on the pretty street, we saw this house that had a mural on the wall of Saint Francisco. Gosh, I loved hanging out with Billy and Paul.

Public transport.

The train in front of the one I was supposed to take was stationery because it broke down, so we started a little late, and I was already running late to meet Iciri and Natasha. I was supposed to meet them at 10.30 and I was still on the train at 11. Ice called, and we decided to meet directly at Dolores park.

So I got off the train on Market street and walked around for 20 minutes looking for a cab. Didn't find one, so eventually ended up taking a bus to Dolores and 18th. The bus driver was really nice, I didn't have more change than a dollar and some change, and he gave me a $2 ticket anyway. And then told me which direction Dolores Park was in. Thank you bus driver guy! :)

So it was that I walked to Dolores park, and I spotted Ice playing with a little dog. Alfy, Natasha's dog. Cute, soooooft little thing :) And we spent the entire day there, with Natasha and her friends, sunning ourselves, drinking, laughing, eating, napping on the grass. Ice and I went to Natasha's house after that, and we picked up Ice's cousin who also went to VNS and was a year junior, who I didn't remember, but surprisingly, he remembered me. I charged my phone there because it had died in the middle of the morning.

At 6.15, Pushkal (Ice's cousin), Ice and I walked to the Caltrain station, and then I took the Caltrain back in to Sunnyvale. I wanted to stop at the Michaels there, but it was shut. So I came back, disappointed. I spoke to Gapa who was at Niranjan, who asked if I'd join them for dinner, but I just wanted to stay home, so I got myself some sushi and came back home to eat. I ate, talked to friends back home for a bit, updated my blog, and then went to sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment