Friday, September 2, 2011

17

I picked up Gapa and drove to work. We were supposed to pick up my cycle from the Santa Clara corp apartment, but we were too late so we had to skip it.

I worked and worked, and then Gapa and I went and returned car in the afternoon and got dropped back to office.

Walking in SF.

I took the shuttle back to the hotel, and walked from the stop to hotel. It was such a nice walk :) I looked around at all the funky stores and the people as I walked. To say the least, it was very good exercise - and I really need exercise! It was a hilly road though, so not the best for the ligament-tear knee :(

I had eaten in the office before leaving work but because I had to finish work, I didn't go out with Mrin. Mrin went and picked up a to go dinner and she ate in the room next to me. She'd got the complimentary glass of wine from the hotel. :) She then showed me pictures of her trip to Monterey with her friend Meera (who we'd met for dinner once).

I continued to worked till late, and slept off finally a few minutes after Mrin had slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment