Monday, September 5, 2011

4

Thank goodness for the holiday!

A Monday as a holiday is the best thing in the world. I updated my blog - fully, yes! And you can all read what I've been doing all this time, right until TODAY! I spent all morning doing this. Haha. I also watched BBC news (I haven't been in the loop of what's going on in the world for so long, eep! :| And then I watched back to back episodes of How I Met Your Mother).

I need to pack and I need to do a little work too. Megha is in the U.S. now, and she called me a little earlier. I'm meeting her in a bit for an early dinner. I'll come back and pack. I cannot believe I have only 5 days left in the U.S. :(

Later in the day...

Dinner.

I walked to Carlyle court where Megha is staying and kind of picked her up. We walked to Rivermark and ate at Premier Pizza :) That was the restaurant I went to the day I landed, lol. :) Megha and I talked for a while about how things are here, what to expect, work, and all the things to see here. She was already feeling homesick, and I'm still not homesick, although I miss a few things back home! I hope she does alright in terms of that these three months. I'm sure she will though, she is super! :) Tanya called and said she'd be coming and staying over tomorrow. We'll head out to buy some stuff - I really need to go to Michaels! :D

Packing.

After dinner with Megha I came back and packed. I packed and packed, and I made sure to keep some space for all the things in the bathroom - the jewellery and all that, and all the clothes in the wash. I've taken out clothes that I'm going to be wearing this week, and I'm in all readiness :)

Found Gol online just before I retired to bed. Yay! :) He gave me some crazy pieces of news. I will be talking to Vishruth very soon! :D

Sleepy time, bye bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment