Friday, September 9, 2011

2

Work-a-work.

It was a morning of work. I got so much work done, it was great!

Sharing is caring.

I also sent out a lot of pictures that I've taken recently. Paul loved the pictures I'd taken at their house. Billy is not in town, so I won't see him again before I leave :( I feel sad to be leaving this place! After work, I stopped by at Paul and Jenna's desk just before I left to SF.

SF with Iciri and Natasha.

Ice and I had decided to hang out on Wednesday. And so I took the shuttle to SF and walked to Natasha's place.

Ice and I walked around the streets of SF, looking for a store that sold a purple dress for me, but we didn't find one. We eventually walked back to the house, picked up Natasha, and we all went to this Thai place for dinner. Good food!!

I also spoke to Rama moushi and we decided to meet on Saturday - the day I take off.

Meeting Maggie.

Yes, Maggie and I finally met in SF.

After dinner we went to this place called Smuggler's cove where I met Maggie and her roomies. It was nice to see Maggie outside of work, and I had a good time hanging out with her. We were laughing at this girl in the restaurant who was dressed as a mermaid. We weren't sure if she had been hired to be a mermaid or she was just being a mermaid. Good fun!

Alfy.

We took a cab back to Natasha's. We walked into the house to find Alfy had pooped and peed, and was super excited to see us.

Natasha quickly cleaned up, and then we all got ready for bed. I have to say, Natasha and Iciri are very entertaining to be around, because they kind of fight, and Natasha sort of bullies Iciri around, and it's so ridiculously funny! :) I wish I could videotape it for you :D

Considering the next day was a workday, we all just slept. It was just past midnight when we slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment