Monday, September 12, 2011

The day I left

Megha woke up early and went back to her apartment. In the meanwhile, I woke up, finished up laundry, showered, put all my stuff together - last minute packing, and spoke to a few people on the phone to say bye :(

Family in the U.S.

I met Rama moushi at 10am – she picked me up. Megha came too. We went to her house, and I met Upen kaka and their daughter, Kasturi. We had awesome brunch – aolaki and fruits and banana bread. And tea ! :) (Thank you so much, moushi!) It was really great to meet her. So strange that someone I never met was so familiar and felt just like family because they were just family :). Good fun.

I came back, gave Megha all the things that she could use/to give to other people, and then called a cab. I left to the airport, and made calls all the way to say bye to people. I also made sure to say bye to my apartment, which I will dearly miss. Fond memories :)

I'm going to miss this place. :(

A long flight with a lot of movies and some alcohol later, I reached the Dubai airport.

I bought perfume and alcohol, and then boarded the flight, 4 hours away from Hyd :) Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment