Monday, September 5, 2011

7

Long Friday.

Fridays are the worst workdays for me because India doesn't take over, so I have no choice but to finish everything. I struggled through it all, and then in the evening at 6.15, the office was absolutely devoid of people, so I left. I took the 7p.m. shuttle out.

I kept working - I still had lots to do, but I spoke to Sunny - she said she'd send something back for Shreyas with me, so I thought I'd meet her in Mountain View. I called Keth, asked him if he wanted to do dinner. He was good to go to Mountain View, and then wanted to go to Santana Row. I suggested we ate in MV so Sunny could meet and give me what she wanted to send back with me, and then we'd continue on to Santana Row.

Keth came with his friend, Aseem, and we drove to MV. We ended up staying there, not going to Santana Row. We ended up not meeting Sunny either! :( We had a nice time though, Keth was dancing, and I had never seen him dance! He's pretty good :) Aseem was a bit reserved though, about dancing. He's a nice guy, it was nice to meet him. We were out till around 12.30a.m. and then they dropped me back.

Back home, I polished off some more work, and then slept. Long weekend AHOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment