Monday, September 5, 2011

11

Monday morning.

Sunny wasn't feeling well, but still she went to work. I went to work with Sunny in the car, and she was telling me that she was happy I was staying with her. She is super nice. Thanks Sunny! :)

Post work activity.

I got decent amount of work done, and then went to this restaurant called Mantra with Abhay, Allan and Carolyn. We had a nice time! Abhay had to rush back for a meeting that he was a bit late for :| Allan dropped me back to Sunny's (thanks Allan! :)). At Sunny's place, I ate more food, and Sunny's parents and I chilled out for a bit. Sunny's mom and I took Tiffany's dog for a walk. Louis is cute :) Sunny's parents are ultra cool!

Volunteered to do more work.

I stayed up late working extra voluntarily, because Tuesday and Wednesday were holidays in India, and so 3 of us were going to be doing 9 peoples' work. It was going to be an especially crazy week for me! :(

After having worked 1/2 day India time, and making a plan to take Sunny's bike to work in the morning and then coming back and taking a cab back to Santa Clara with all my things, I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment