Monday, September 5, 2011

8

Another day in Santa Clara (paradise).

I took the shuttle to work, just like I used to when I had being staying in Santa Clara before all the moving and craziness. :) Through the day, I was very blah about work - probably lack of sleep and having worked late into the night for 2 days straight while India was on holiday. I was determined to finish early and go out in the evening.

I spoke to Tulika for a bit, and found that she and Akanksha Shukla were going to be meeting in the evening. I asked her to come out in the evening, considering I had spoken to Shukla about catching up with her on Thursday evening. So, the plan materialised. I asked Tanya and Sunny also to join, but Sunny was not feeling well and wanted to rest because she had to drive out.

Red Robin again.

In the evening, Tanya, Shukla, Tulika and I had dinner and drinks at Red Robin. Lots of talk about driving in the US, about visa issues, and about moving offices. We had a nice time talking and laughing. Shukla's husband, Anuj came to pick her up, and sat with us for a bit. Tulika and he were practically arguing all through that time. It was all in fun of course :) We left - Tanya had left stuff at my place, so she came and picked it up. And then Shukla and Anuj dropped her back.

I went back upstairs, did a little more work, and slept off. The idea of another day of work to go to the next day was painful! It had been a long enough week as it is :|

Zzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment