Monday, September 5, 2011

12

Sunday.

I woke up, and I was online for a while, I updated what to write in this blog, and I tried to figure out where to stay that night - Sunny was up for having me over. Nee cooked lunch while I was trying to figure about going to Sunny's place in Mountain View and taking all my things along with me, including all the stuff I needed to pick up from Gapa's place. I called Gapa to figure when he'd be free for me to come pick up my stuff, and he said he was going to go to the south bay too, so he said he'd take a nap and I should call and wake him up at about 5p.m., and then we'd leave.

I asked Nee where to buy arty crafty things to take back with me. She told me to go to Michaels Arts & Crafts store. I really want to go.

Getting out of SF.

At 5p.m., I called up Gapa and eventually woke him up at 5.30pm. after calling him multiple times. Venky and Nee dropped us to the Caltrain station. (Thanks for the drop and for letting me stay, you guys!) We managed to pull all the luggage along and take it into the train. If it hadn't been for Gapa, I'd have probably taken a cab and spent a lot of money instead. (Thanks Gapa!)

Sunny's place.

Sunny and her dad picked me up at the Caltrain station in Mountain View. We went to her house, sat around reading and talking and drank with her parents and had some yum dinner and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment