Wednesday, September 7, 2011

3

Work.

It was super crazy today. I conducted a presentation/training thing, I introduced Megha to the entire sales team, I did a lot of my regular work, and I also made one mistake that has me slightly worried. I hope it can be fixed. Poor Megha had to register so much in a jetlagged state!

Shop-ping!

Megha and I went out shopping in the evening after work. I went to Marshalls looking for a purple dress to wear at Rem's wedding. Found one that was not my size and one that was yucky. Left there after the failed attempt. We picked up Tanya, and the three of us went to Michaels. Yes, I FINALLY went there. I LOVED the place ! SOOOOOO much ! I wish they had a similar store in India! Well, since they don't, I stocked up! :) Hehe. I could spend hours there.

Megha was really tired though, and so was Tanya, so we came back pretty quickly, although we had a long wait for a cab. Megha took the cab back to Carlyle. Tanya and I walked to Rivermark, I picked up sushi for dinner, and we came back. We talked a bit, it was nice to talk to her. :) And then we worked, and I continued to work even after she finished, so she went and took a shower. And then to entertain herself, Tanya straightened my hair while I kept working. She slept off on the floor next to me while she was waiting for me to finish work, and I asked her to go sleep on the bed.

I finally finished work, and I am going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment