Friday, September 2, 2011

18

It was a Monday morning.

I woke up really early and started working from Gapa's place. I essentially worked from there for 1/2 a day.

When everyone had woken up, we dropped Sas off at the hotel so he could get ready and leave. :( Mrin came to the Google office again :) Unfortunately, I didn't get too much work done.

Car or not.

We went to return the car, but ended up keeping it for another day, and this was Gapa's idea :) I went with it because we thought we'd pick up my bike from the corp apartment the next day so Mrin could use it in SF.

I stayed late at work and finally finished work, and then Mrin and I got dinner at Charlies cafe. We bumped into Mrin's friend Rajiv during dinner, and he invited us over. So, not very much later, Gapa, Mrin and I went to Rajiv's place. He has a nice house and an amazing BIG TV! It was a lot like Ted's. TV. And on it, you can play connect ! It's an AWESOME dance game - like Guitar heroes, except you're dancing. Mrin danced a few levels free! :) Nice it was. Rajiv's roommate (and technically, Uncle), Agustya used to work in Microsoft and now works in Apple. Interesting chap.

We drove back to SF late at night, dropped Gapa, went to the hotel, and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment