Monday, September 5, 2011

9

I went to work with Sunny, and had a grueling day at work. The holidays in India didn't help me too much :|

We came back fairly early though, and I took all my stuff and left in a cab to Santa Clara. Sophie was here when I walked in, and offered to help with my luggage, but I had already brought it all the way upstairs, so it didn't make a big difference. :)

Dinner at Red Robin.

Sunny and her parents went shopping around Santa Clara, so I asked them to come have dinner at Rivermark Plaza. They came, and we ate at Red Robin. It was nice, good fun. I think I'll only see Sunny next when she comes to India. She was going to be driving out for the long weekend and be on vacation the entire week, so I wasn't going to be able to meet her later. I was hoping to meet her the next day though.

I came back to the apartment with Sunny and her parents, and they checked the place out. After they left, I continued working till late into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment