Friday, July 29, 2011

43

Work.

Again, needless to say, lots and lots of work. LOTS.

The hurting hand.

I don't know what it was, but my hand was hurting a LOT all afternoon. I may have strained it when I played basketball because it seemed like a possible relapse of my old thumb ligament wear. I thought maybe it's RSI... it's posible. Painful, and typing all day was a b**** and by the end of the day, I couldn't lift anything. :| I know how life might be without a right thumb ! :(

Happy Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part deux.

Is a terrible movie. So blah and boring, and the makeup to make Daniel Radcliffe look old in the end didn't work, did it? Sheesh. All the movies were a big disappointment, especially when compared to the book, but this one had me yawning throughout, and I didn't sit on the edge of the seat for a single scene. Also, I watched it in 3D in IMAX but I feel like they didn't use 3D to their advantage at all. Except when Voldermort bursts into ashes in the end. Some of the scenes were shot well, but none of the characters stood out, Snape looked like Harry's father by the end, and the movie honestly had me yawning. And I'm a lot more tolerant of bad movies usually. This one tops the list. What a waste of money and beauty sleep time! What a "first-movie-in-the-US" story. Pooh.

Slept with a crepe bandage.

To prevent further injury caused by possible rolling over onto my hand, I wrapped it up and went to sleep. Thanks Sas, for the crepe bandage! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment