Sunday, July 24, 2011

49

Fridays are the worst.

Yes, in terms of work for me. Although, I did manage to finish everything I set out to do, and chilled out for the rest of the evening with Sas. He did have a lot of work to do, but I helped him set up his apartment and we had dinner at my favourite, Yo Yo Sushi Bar and then went back.

Death of a phone.

Nonsense these US connections are! If you run out of balance (and they don't warn to let you know that you are almost out), you can't receive incoming calls or messages either! Connections in India are so much better that way. And when I tried to recharge online, it didn't accept my credit card! What a piss off. Which means, till someone at work can recharge for me, I'm stuck with no phone, possibly all weekend!

The weekend plan.

Noble is in town! Yayyy! :) So Noble, Allan, Gapa, Venky, Sas and I plan on spending Saturday in SF and then going to Napa valley on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment