Sunday, July 10, 2011

61

Even more O.M.G.

I woke up in Tanya's house this morning, and she made breakfast for me. Toast - one with nutella and one with cheese. This plus strawberry milkshake :) Perfect Sunday breakfast. We sat outside in the lawn for a long time just chilling and eating and talking. She had to go for her driving class at 12.30pm.

I spoke to the parents - well, more to Ma - while having breakfast. It was really nice to speak to her. :)

Then, I got dressed quickly, and called a cab. I was waiting outside, when Tanya's driving instructor was very nice about allowing me to sit in the car and have Tanya drive me to Mountain View, to Sunny's place.

Sunny's place.

I was so dazed or what, I don't know, but when Sunny had texted me her address, she'd mentioned her apartment number as well, which I conveniently missed seeing, so I walked around till I eventually found her car and then found my way into her house. Said hey to Tiffany and then Sunny and I headed out for lunch. We went to this Korean restaurant on Castro street that had really good food! Ate till we were full, and then headed to Marshall's.

Marshall's.

And so began the second big O.M.G. That place had so many more options, and colours and styles, and so much stuff available in MY SIZE, it was crazy. I think I got floored really terribly by it, to a point where I got flattened to sheet. I shopped and shopped, again. I shopped again for almost the same amount, and saw so much stuff that I loved, and I wanted to buy stuff for others as well, but it was just all adding up, and I wanted everything! I cut down, cut down, cut down, but still bought so much. But I have to say, really good deals. And I'll console myself by saying I never spend like this on myself, I've always been very stingy with money.

Sunny and I went to dinner after that, and then she dropped me, and I came back home and fed Mr. Flambe again, and then I put away all (ALL) my new things, and got ready to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment