Monday, July 25, 2011

47

Napa and Sonoma valley.

Considering we left at 11, when we'd thought to leave by 10am shows were were fairly punctual! :) Noble, Allan, Gapa, Sas and I headed off to wine tasting paradise. Venky didn't join because he was still jetlagged.

We first went to Sonoma valley, where we tasted a few wines - red, white and rose. I ended up buying a bottle of rose. I also bought some salsa and a mustard-olive jam. Mmm... my mouth is watering just thinking of how good they tasted. :) Noble was really sweet as a host and even bought me a bottle of wine!

We went from one winery to another, and three wineries later, we were all giggling at anything that anyone said. We had some really good food at Cassiy's backdoor kitchen (was that what it was called?) and I tasted rabbit for the first time. Pretty nice! A fun meal later, we headed back, dropped Gapa off and then back to Santa Clara. Allan drove all the way (thanks Allan!) :)

Driving driving, drinking drinking (not drinking and driving).

Lots of wine to taste, lots of cheese bought, some wine bought, and we all came home. It was fairly tiring - we were all pretty pooped by the end of the trip. Sas and I picked up dinner at Baja Fresh and he went to work. I chilled out a little bit - did random things like remove nail polish :P ...and then I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment