Saturday, July 9, 2011

63

Work is good.

Work went really well today. I got a lot done, but I missed TGIF :( Still, I got lots done ! :) Also, I helped Alex with quizzing him before an exam on Analytics, and he pegged a note on my desk saying he passed, and was quite chatty with me after. :)

Party time.

I'd made plans with Sunny to go partying. We met at Google, came to her place, changed and then went to Santana Row, San Jose. I hardly looked around the place, but I saw the insides of a club thoroughly ! :P I've gotta say, the women in India when dressed up for clubbing and stuff put in so much more effort and look so much better - I've seen so many girls who look like models in clubs in India. Here though, people come in good, comfortable clothes. That's the difference. I've been told though that people sometimes REALLY dress up, especially in the city. I've been told to go check out a club at SF. Soon :)

Not too many things change from country to country though. I got felt up, and this random creepy guy came and just started dancing next to me ! Sunny says it's a different attitude here though, so it shouldn't creep me out, once I understand the general attitude. Ah well :)

Sunny.

Sunny is Shreyas's sister. She is super awesome! I would never have guessed that she's as old as she said she was. She's good a good life going. Strong, powerful woman she is, knows what she's doing, and nothing can stop her. I'm so glad I met her ! :)

She lives with Tiffany, an African-American girl who is Duvu's height and just as much of a fashionista :) She's good fun too ! :)

All said and done, I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment