Wednesday, July 6, 2011

65

Crazy workday.

Today, I got some of the most time consuming and difficult questions, and I was pretty stressed at work. I did okay though, I think I came out unscathed.

Walk.

I was done by 6pm, and then I went for a brisk walk around campus with Liz. We saw lots of birds - including some HUGE geese, saw 3 bunnies running around and talked and talked :) It was really pleasant!

Talk.

I came back home pretty tired, but spoke to my new roommate for a while. She's interested in learning about different cultures, likes to talk about Google and languages in general. Her English is pretty good for someone who hardly speaks in English! We spoke for a while, and then I decided to write this and retire to bed.

Pictures!

I uploaded all the pending photos too, and will pass them along shortly for whoever wants them :P

No comments:

Post a Comment