Monday, July 11, 2011

60

One month is up!

Yes, one month is up. I don't believe it. Damn, time is flying. At the same time, I would love to go back home! Which means, a lot more needs to get done at work, faster. I got a good amount of work done today, and I want to keep at this pace for the rest of the week and the rest of the month. And pick up pace, possibly. I wanted to go running today, but had lots of work left in the evening, so skipped it. Even though I got very little sleep last night, today was a good day. Lots lined up for this week! I also managed to get some self-training done, which felt empowering.

Cloud covered hills.

Everyday, when I'm coming back in the shuttle, I see a very pretty view from my little perch inside the bus. Unless I have my head buried in my laptop of course, which tends to be the case most of the time. But today, the view was exceptional. The hills in the far distance were so beautiful, blanketed with clouds so it looked like the hills were made of clouds! The weather was much cooler today, and I beat myself up inside for not carrying a jacket to work, because the wind made me shiver today while I was waiting for my shuttle back home.

Need. To. Travel. More.

Team talks.

Yesterday and today put together, I met with my entire team, and it was really nice to see everyone. I miss Hyderabad when I see people from there. But I feel good telling everyone about all the fun things I'm doing here. Great to see everyone :)

I hear them.

(wedding bells in the distance that is)

It's that time of the year again when people are getting married and having children!! 2 of my friends are getting married by the end of the year, and one friend is going to be a father sooooon! OMG !

(I feel old)

Got to get some beauty sleep now then. Salvage whatever little beauty I have before age snatches it away :P

No comments:

Post a Comment