Wednesday, July 20, 2011

54

Universal studios.

We ended up waking up at 11am even though I did wake up on time and ...failed to wake Ashlene :) I thought to lie down for a second when she didn't wake up. Read above for what happened next.

We got dressed and went to Ashlene's uncle's restaurant again for lunch. I drove. :) Then, we went to Universal Studios.

That place is massive! There are soo many fun, interesting things to do there, we couldn't get enough! :) We spent the entire day there just going on all the rides ! :D And we let everything surprise us!

We went on the Simpsons ride (which I vote best ride), on the Mummy ride (which I vote second best) on the Jurassic Park ride (which I vote third best) and we also went for the Shrek 4D movie, to the House of Horrors (where a bunch of screaming girls in front of us amused us so much, there was no chance for us to get scared!) and we got to watch Donkey and Shrek on their little stroll out, we saw Marilyn Monroe and the sailor girls, and watched the mask of Zorro and his beautiful Spanish lady dance, dance, dance! :) We took a whole lot of photos, walked around all over the place, and ate hot dogs. :) We had such a lot of fun looking at our post-ride photos! :D Didn't buy any copies though - they were far too expensive.

We then went for dinner to this ranch-like restaurant (still inside Universal) and met Ashlene's uncle's partner and her three kids. They were fun and the littlest kid came and gave me a huge hug.

The Bull.

It looks something like this.

Post dinner I rode the mechanical bull! :D Yes, and it was so much fun although I jumped off it really soon because I had to sign a contract saying that the restaurant isn't responsible for my injuries or death :| and it scared me, so I didn't want to stay on it too long in case I got hurt or died! But I was good at it, and it's fun so next time I'll stay on longer. :)

Post dinner, we rushed to the Greyhound stop, and Ashlene and I were one of the last people to get in, so we ended up taking the seats that were at the far end of the bus, and... as it happened... right over the engine! It was SO *bad words* HOT there, and we had a hard time sleeping. Very uncomfortable. Just watch me take a Greyhound again! :| The buses in India are way better! Yes, even the khatara ones.

And next day was work day!!! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment