Tuesday, July 12, 2011

59

Shower.

Took a loooong, awesome shower this morning because I got up early :) Great start to the day.

The tiring day.

I got a decent amount of work done today, but I was really tired because I had slept late, and I had Red Bull to keep awake so I could work in overdrive. By the end of the day I was so pooped, I came back and took a 15 minute nap before heading out for dinner. Almost swooned from tiredness. Liz and I didn't go for a run again today :(

The dog incident (it ain't curious and it was in broad daylight).

There's a yellow stool near the micro kitchen, and a guy was sitting there on the couch with his tiny golden dog at his feet, and the dog was nicely camouflaged by the yellow stool. Nandita and I walked past, and the dog growled, and Nandita shrieked and jumped! :D It had Ashlene and me in splits for a while!!

Dinner and a book.

I met Keth for dinner. We went to this Mongolian restaurant on Castro street because he came in his friend's car, so we could eat in a place other than at Rivermark plaza. :) The food was great! It was hot, and I haven't eaten hot food for a while, so I was sweating from eating it :D I called Sunny, but she couldn't make it. Walked into a bookstore opposite and bought me a Neil Gaiman. Long time no book.

The Accident.

So, after dinner, Keth was dropping me back home, and when we were almost off Castro, this Audi SUV in front of us reversed and banged right into us !!! The guy got out and he told us he didn't see us in the rear view mirror because our car was so much lower (sure, sit on the high and mighty Audi throne while saying that!). But, ZERO road rage, I say! He was nice enough to apologize immediately, and offer to pay for any damage. And out of nowhere, there were cops there, smiling but writing down details about the insurance on both cars. I was KICKED about having experienced an "accident" in the US, and was nearly laughing. Everyone there must've thought I was psycho, especially Keth who I voiced my excitement to (and now evidently to you too) :D No, absolutely nothing happened except for a line of scratch on the car, but it was something that counts in the book of experience!! :D

Keth came home and chilled with a glass of wine, and after his nerves were doing better, he left to go back home.

Tomorrow is all set to be a crazy busy but exciting day!! So off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment